ALL FACILITIES RE OPENING MONDAY 11TH OCTOBER
Bars, Bistro, TAB, KENO, VIP Lounge, Beer Garden
Open 10am-Late every day
- All Hotel Facilities are operating as normal.
- Support one person per four square meters across indoor areas of the venue.
- Support one person per two square meters across outdoor areas of the venue.
- Maximum group bookings of 20 guests.
- Patrons drinking indoors may be seated or standing.
- Patrons drinking outdoors may be seated or standing.
- Masks remain mandatory for all indoor public venues including all hospitality staff.
- Only hospitality staff will be required to wear a mask when outdoors.
- All patrons must check in via QR code. Only fully vaccinated patrons may enter the venue.
Stay safe & well.
TOWN HALL HOTEL IN WARATAH WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1899.
Originally known as the Green Gate Hotel and then Marchant's Family Hotel, before it was named after the municipal Town Hall that was located next door. The site has operated continuously as a hotel since 1866.
The Town Hall Hotel is a great suburban pub with a warm friendly atmosphere which has just undergone a complete refurbishment in 2019. There's now something for everyone with a cosy Beer Garden, Public Bar, Bistro, VIP Lounge, TAB, KENO and off street parking.