ALL FACILITIES OPEN
Bars, Bistro, TAB, KENO, VIP Lounge, Beer Garden
Open 10am-Late every day
- All Hotel Facilities are operating as normal
- Sign-in using the Service NSW QR code app
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
- Be refused entry if signs of illness are displayed
- Be requested to leave should signs of illness be displayed after entry
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff
Stay safe & well.
TOWN HALL HOTEL IN WARATAH WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1899.
Originally known as the Green Gate Hotel and then Marchant's Family Hotel, before it was named after the municipal Town Hall that was located next door. The site has operated continuously as a hotel since 1866.
The Town Hall Hotel is a great suburban pub with a warm friendly atmosphere which has just undergone a complete refurbishment in 2019. There's now something for everyone with a cosy Beer Garden, Public Bar, Bistro, VIP Lounge, TAB, KENO and off street parking.