Bars, Bistro, TAB, KENO, VIP Lounge all operating.
Open 10am-Late every day
- All Hotel Facilities are operating as normal
- Support 1.5m physical distancing where possible
- You can order from the bar
- All patrons must be seated indoors to eat & drink
- Patrons may stand outdoors to eat and drink
- Contact details are required for entry
- Restrictions on bookings and table capacities apply. Children count towards the capacity limit.
Please read our Conditions of Entry
We are very much looking forward to serving some cold beers in our beloved Townie again!
TOWN HALL HOTEL IN WARATAH WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1899.
Originally known as the Green Gate Hotel and then Marchant's Family Hotel, before it was named after the municipal Town Hall that was located next door. The site has operated continuously as a hotel since 1866.
The Town Hall Hotel is a great suburban pub with a warm friendly atmosphere which has just undergone a complete refurbishment in 2019. There's now something for everyone with a cosy Beer Garden, Public Bar, Bistro, VIP Lounge, TAB, KENO and off street parking.